One of the world’s pre-eminent business consultants and speakers in the field of sustainability.
About Kevin Wilhelm
Kevin brings over 20 years of experience working with 240+ businesses ranging across 40 different industries including clients such as New York Life, Delta Airlines, Expedia, Nordstrom, Eddie Bauer, REI, Alaska Airlines, The Seattle Sounders, Tommy Bahama, and various Cities, Counties, Ports and non-profits.
- Individual Award for Industry Leadership, Climate Change Business Journal & Environmental Business International (2021)
- Earth Day Person of the Match, Seattle Sounders (2018)
- Sustainability Hero Nominee – Sustainable Seattle (2014, 2016)
- Award of Service, Excellence, Commitment: Executive Service Corps (2005)
- Outstanding Contribution and Leadership: Urban Options (2002)
- “Best in the World” as recognized by B Corp (2015, 2016, 2017, 2019)
- King County Small Business Award (2019)
- Business Achievement Awards: Environmental Business Journal-Bronze Medal (2009)
- “Best Small Business to Work For” – Seattle: HomeStreet Bank Spotlight Awards (2008)
Get in Touch
Click below for bookings and to contact Kevin.
#1 Amazon Best Seller
America is as divided as ever, and with each “side” becoming more entrenched in their own views, nothing is getting done. This newly released book is a much-needed toolkit, especially in these uncertain times, that provides both hope and practical strategies to finding common ground and win-win solutions for people that deeply disagree with you. It equips us to address our nation’s largest public health, economic and environmental challenges.
“Super practical. Wilhelm shares the way to get things done, combining industry best practices and wisdom from his real-world consulting experience.”
"I’m a corporate #ESG leader and can say that this is great content. Highly recommend the whole series."
"Thanks to the folks at SBC for bringing awareness to these critical subjects."
"This podcast helps restore my faith in humanity."
"Such a great resource for trends in corporate responsibility and sustainability with some of the leaders in the industry. Kevin shares great insights and each guest brings a new perspective. A must-listen for all CSR and sustainability professionals."